This is what I looked like this morning!
1. Let me just start off by saying this snow sucks and I’m sick of it!!!!
2. The Bruins got back on track with an ugly 4-2 win over the Leafs last night. Boston has now won eight straight over Toronto. Needless to say, the Ontarians are now officially their bitches.
3. Maybe it’s time we accepted the fact that David Ortiz is old and fat and that’s why he hasn’t recovered from his Achilles injury.
4. Did the Hawks ever make it into town? Just curious?
5. Seahawks CB Richard Sherman verbally assaulting Skip Bayless on First Take yesterday was awesome!
6. Lets hope the Red Sox win a couple of more games against Mariano Rivera before he retires.
7. The Dolphins overpaying wide receiver Brian Hartline is further proof that GM Jeff Ireland is an idiot!
8. The Baltimore Ravens have decided to focus on re-signing linebacker Dannell Ellerbe and not defensive end Paul Kruger. Smart move. You can draft pass rushers. You can’t find quality inside linebackers.
9. The new Big East Basketball Conference will be known as the America 12 Conference. What is it, a world summit? That’s a stupid freakin name! I was hoping for the Catholic Hoop Conclave.